09 November, 2014

Anxiety

Anxiety....

Hello my old friend.

You're back.

You've not been missed.

I could list all the reasons why I'm anxious, but it won't make the outcome any different.

Here's why:


I've learned over the years that when you're here part of your plan is to defeat my spirit and take away what God has planted in me...

a desire to serve and do what's commanded and right by His word.


When you show up, I remind myself that the phrase "don't worry" is in the Bible 365 times...a misstep? A wrong count?

I doubt it.

I'm Standing on the promises that God has given me in His word and through others in my support system...

God will never leave me nor forsake me.

Guess what?

That includes ALL the time.

Even when I'm weak...

Especially when I'm weak.


Lord have mercy on me, for I am just a sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...