06 October, 2013

Love of Food...





Finding that balance between the love of food and not wanting to be fat anymore. I never really struggled with my weight till my late 20's. I was that person that could eat whatever they wanted whenever they wanted up to and including adding alcohol into the mix and never had to worry about if my jeans/favorite outfit would fit in a week or two.

Now...not so much.

Every.Day.Is.A.Battle.

I'm slowly learning how to watch and moderate what I eat and how much of it and correspond accordingly with exercise.

I'm learning it's not just about food or exercise. It's finding out what my personal triggers are and when I head for food instead of dealing with something or other putting aside my personal feelings or whatever and dealing with it now.

Because guess what? It's not going anywhere but neither am I.

Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...